Sunday, March 29, 2015

Attention is the rarest and purest form of generosity. - weil

a smile, a kind compliment, eye contact, a simple gesture of acknowledgement. that could be the different between an ordinary relationship and something truly magical. I can't think of a single person who matters in my life who doesn't deserve a little more attention. the same could be said about myself. I'll admit that I've done some pretty ridiculous things to gain the attention of a handsome stranger or for a good friend to notice something about me in hopes for possibly something more. In the end, the person who gives the attention has won the hearts of everyone. I'd love to think that I don't need that sort of thing but we're all human and its in our nature, our very DNA, to need people's attention and approval.

I want to be courageous, kind and generous. All of these can be achieved with attention to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment